Thursday 30 April 2009

NEW Trevarno Almond & Cocoa Butter Body Lotion



NEW IN!

Trevarno Almond & Cocoa Butter Body Lotion 150ml

This wonderful product has just arrived at www.yournaturalbeautystore.com
and we didn't waste any time getting our hands on this little beauty ourselves. Its gorgeous!
Absorbing into the skin very easily, leaving no residue whatsoever, this body lotion is a true winner. My skin feels baby soft and incredibly smooth that i cannot fault this product. It smells fabulous, typical of the Trevarno range and it is great value for money as a little goes a long way. We give Trevarno Almond & Cocoa Butter body lotion 10/10. The fact that it is extremely effective and of excellent quality we think this will be a hard one to beat. (I just cant stop stroking my skin, it is THAT soft & smooth). Available NOW! at http://www.yournaturalbeautystore.com

1 comment:

  1. Mmm.....It does sound like a win, win, win solution and a yummy combo to boot(I can recall a time when I burned my skin via the sun and the Divinely delish chocolatey cocoa butter instantly soothed my discomfort:)!

    ReplyDelete